Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11 Mixed Media with Cute Colorful Buttons

I just completed two mixed media featuring Jeremiah 29:11, a beautiful verse in the Bible :)



First I painted with acrylic paint on paper, then I had it printed onto Kraft Cardstock paper... the size is 8.5 in x 11 in. Then I glued in buttons and outlined the bible verse and starfish in white, using Gelly Roll pen :)
Don't you think it's cute?


A close up... the buttons are glued with Super Glue so they'll be defnitely gluing on for life (I guess? ha)



Here is a picture of my hand holding the artwork, so you can have an idea of its size!

(I hate it when I bought something online, only to find it is 3 x smaller than what it displays on the computer!! -_-

And here is another one, this time it's printed on Exact Ice paper... it's thicker than the common printer paper, but thinner than Kraft Cardstock paper... kind of average in between. It's still sturdy enough to hold up straight without flopping down. I didn't do the white outlines with pen this time, as it's already included in the print. I did make dots in "PROSPER" though :)



 I love close ups of buttons! ;)

If you are interested in buying them, they are in www.etsy.com/shop/susyan

If they are not in the shop any more, leave a comment and ask me to make another one for you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment