Friday, October 10, 2014

Journaling Bible - The Difference Between the Sinner and the Godly - Psalm 32:5


I love the next verse also - "For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found:" ...I just realized when I was reading this, that the difference between the sinner and the godly is in the acknowledging of our sins. Jesus came because of our sins. When we acknowledge we did wrong and invite Him to restore us, He will gladly do so and He will throw our sins as far as the east is from the west and love us as His own. The key is in our humility when we confess to Him, "yes, I did wrong. Please come help me."

#bibleartjournaling #biblejournalingcommunity #devotionalart #devotional #praisejesus

check out my instagram for updated news @susyancrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment