Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cute Bible Journaling Stickers Now Available


I just created these cute bible journaling stickers, there's over 330 of them! (6 pages). Whew!  
I loved making them!!

They are now available in my etsy:    www.etsy.com/shop/susyan

I think they would make awesome gifts, for both young and old... and especially for those who love to add stickers in their Bible Journals... and for Sunday school teachers, they can use them for their classes, or they can be used for scrap booking, planners, and so on... homeschooling, etc.

For only $5 (at this time of post) plus shipping, it's a bargain! 

 
 They look awesome on card stock... and no, I did not cut them out one by one, 
they come automatically die-cut!

 What they look like when you "weed out" the surrounding white


 sheet 1


sheet 1 close up love the kitty and the bird! 


 sheet 2


sheet 2 close up - the sheep is so adorable!


sheet 3


 sheet 3 close up - the bunny makes me smile :)



 sheet 4


 sheet 4 close up - love the clouds! (as you can see, I'm an animal lover! :)


 sheet 5


 sheet 5 close up - footprints for following Jesus His steps! <3


 sheet 6


 sheet 6 close up - love the flower, Jesus and cross!


 more close ups of the die-cuts





I just absolutely adore them! :)

#biblejournaling #journalingbible #stickers

1 comment: