Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cute Color-In Journaling Bible Stickers for your Bible Margins :)

I'm thrilled to announce that I've got FIVE journaling bible STICKERS for coloring in available in my etsy store now, in www.etsy.com/shop/susyan

I loved creating them! 

Here are what they look like...





Once purchased, you'll receive the stickers looking like the above
(1  2/3" x 7" each sticker to fit most Journaling Bible margins)


 What I did was to pick out the one I'd like to use in my Journaling Bible margin

Then I just peel it off and stick it in my Journaling Bible and then color it in like so
I used Crayola Twistables... don't they look so pretty!
It's awesome to hide the bleed-through art, or words from the other side of the page!

To purchase them (they'd make great gifts too!!)


I hope you love them like I do! :)


#Journalingbible #illustratedfaith #stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment