Wednesday, February 4, 2015

ASL with Letters Font (American Sign Language)

I am thrilled to announce that I have finally created a font that is guaranteed to help you learn the American Sign Language fingerspelling with ease!

The "ASL with Letters" font is unique, as it's an American Sign Language font that includes English letters underneath! See below what it looks like:



 As you (or your child) pick up on reading the American Sign Language alphabet through this font, they will find reading a Deaf person's fingerspelling in real life easier, thanks to this font.

It will also be an awesome addition to your scrapbooking, invitations, labels, cards or design projects! You can also use it as a label to put around in your house for your child to practice identifying and fingerspelling out the items. A great way for practicing on excelling their spelling skills!

The font is $3 and is for non-commercial use. If you would like it to be used commercially, just sent me an email and I'll see what I can do! :)

This font can be purchased here on Etsy, it is an instant download! :)



1 comment:

  1. How can I buy this? I was trying to purchase this font on Etsy but it keeps telling me that there's an error and the item is no longer avaiable.

    ReplyDelete